There were no letters from readers for today’s edition.
Letters from readers are always welcome
• Please limit your letters to 300 words and to one per week.
• Write legibly.
• Make sure they have a valid signature, mailing address (not just a street) and day and evening phone number where the writer may be reached. Addresses and phone numbers are not published. Unsigned letters or those without names, city of residence or contact information, will not be published. Anonymous letters are not printed. Letters submitted on another’s behalf will not be published.
• Do not attach letters to the email, type them in the body of the email, instead.
• Keep it civil. Calling other letter writers names will not be tolerated.
• All submissions are subject to editing.