Two vehicles collided, on Sunday afternoon, at the intersection of 30th Street West and Avenue J8. It’s unclear if there were any injuries. Following the collision, the stoplights were flashing, causing drivers going through the intersection to treat it as a four-way stop. As of Monday morning, the lights were still not operating properly.
- Parris threatens to close park
- Woman is found beaten to death inside her home
- Raising Cane’s is coming to location at AV Mall
- New hospital ER almost finished
- Residents question Mojave port plans
- Fun days of AV Fair are back
- Five inducted into AVHS Alumni Hall of Fame
- Planners approve zone change for Lancaster parcel
- Traffic stop leads to one arrest
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.