On Monday, Acton’s resident Deputy Martinez and Deputy Courtial with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department’s Palmdale Station, distributed toys to approximately 25 children at the Cali Lake RV Resort in Agua Dulce. Once they were done there, they proceeded to bring other toys to Shepherd Church Agua Dulce in Agua Dulce for donation.
- Lottery results, Jan, 16, 2021
- Lane killed in water truck accident
- Nurse takes exception to Parris comments
- Lottery results, Jan. 9, 2021
- AVH partners with Samaritan’s Purse
- Palmdale to consider agreement with MTA
- Vaccinations are available in Kern County
- McCarthy and Garcia failed to act
- Another pedestrian struck and killed on Lancaster streets
- Two California City boys remain missing
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.