Sharron Clark, T’ai Chi Chih instructor, guides participants through the class and explains the techniques introduced. Adjustments are also explained for T’ai Chi chair movements for participants with restricted movement.
Suggested attire: loose-fitting, flexible exercise clothing.
- Starting Tuesday, November 5th, 2019, repeated every week on Tuesday until Tuesday, December 17, 2019 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Fuller death officially ruled suicide
- Court keeps Trump taxes private for now
- HOTSPOTS OF THE WEEK: MENCHIE'S FROZEN YOGURT, LUCKY ROXY'S CAFE, D& B CATERING, EVENTS & CAFE, AV CRAB N' SPICE, PUEBLO VIEJO SALVADORIAN & MEXICAN RESTAURANT, AND 1800 BLVD
- Husband appears to be looking to demolish relationship with wife
- Keep on rollin’ to preserve memories
- Regional Fishing Report
- Antelope Valley’s case count still increasing
- Eastside may use blended class model for learning
Oct 17$75 – 10k; $100 – Half Marathon